- Acted as an ongoing advisor and change agent in the strategic restructuring of several large insurance companies.
- Worked with a major insurer in separating its manufacturing and distribution businesses, establishing equity incentives for key stakeholders in future distribution company profits.
- Worked with a major life insurance company in designing and implementing an expense reduction program consistent with its vision and related quality service requirements.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented a life company in acquiring a variable product company and a direct distribution specialist.
- Represented a number of mutual life insurers in planning for and developing mergers with other mutual life insurance organizations.
- Assisted several North American insurers in preparing for and selling their Canadian insurance operations.
- Represented a rapidly growing U.S. life insurer in implementing its sale to a large, strong, complementary financial services organization.
- Worked with a large, troubled life company in the successful turnaround of the organization.
- Assisted a financial services marketing organization in developing a capital plan and obtaining its initial capital to fund a major acquisition program